English Model FYD 250
A British model line with a capacity of 200-250 Kg,
Powered by Electricity or Diesel Automatically.
The line fries all kind of pellet that contains potato powder, Wheat, and Corn using the most
Advanced technology in oil heating to prevent oil oxidation in the oil fryer.
Sections of the line
Row materials Pellet Feeder:
It contains the main Tank which is made of stainless steel 304.
Capacity: 280 Lt
Equipped with Five stages Multi-speed vibrator form VIBSIS
One of the most well-known companies in Turkey.
Allowing the materials to flows to the fryer continuously and efficiently
to maintain the quality of the pellet chips while entering the oil.
Made of stainless steel 304.
Capacity: up to 177 Lt of oil.
Equipped with a control panel
The chips pellet conveyor is also made of a food stainless steel 304 with a five years guarantee.
The inner tub is insulated from the outside with a thermal insulation to maintain the oil temperature.
The fryer engine is from VOLT (Turkish origin).
The Gear Box is from I-MAK (Turkish origin) with a two years guarantee.
The Inverter is from LG (Korean origin).
Production Capacity: 200-250 kg/h.
The Fryer equipped with:
- 45-degree diagonal conveyor to send the materials from the fryer in a way that can make the
Pellet filtered from the oil and without being broken, an (Advanced Dutch Technology).
- An electric lifter to control the weekly washing and cleaning, by lifting its inner tub,
The Gearbox that’s responsible for the lifting is from I-MAK (Turkish origin).
- Filter system, through recycling the oil from the fryer to the filter regularly
- Oil vapor chimney to cast away the steam from the oil and intensify the oil vapor as well.
- Electronic sensor Buoy to control the oil compensation automatically and Accurately (British model).
- Magnetic ball to regularly compensate the oil that had been consumed
By the chips pellet and the evaporated oil (Germany origin).
- Recycling and filtering oil pump with a capacity of 2000 m3 /h (Turkish origin).
- Stainless steel heat-resistant pump that compensates the oil manually
And automatically from ERARA (Italian origin).
- Food Stainless steel 304 connecting net with a quick oil discharge system.
- Two compensation Tanks with 300 Lt capacity for each.
Each Tank is equipped with a 7kw heater to heat the oil that wanted to
Be compensated to the fryer tub automatically.
The old oil will be discharged from the second tank to be compensated
By a new one and by this way, there will be no waste in the old oil.
The fryer if it works on Electricity system it will consume 77 kw/h and When the oil reaches
A specific heat degree it will get down to the half.
If it works on Diesel it will use the Heat exchanger to heating the oil,
Which the function of it is to heat the oil by using the diesel burner,
And by Using this method it will reduce the oxidation and peroxidation in the oil.
The oil will heat the internal and external pipes regularly by recyclizing
The oil between the exchanger and the fryer tub.
British Vibrator (Four stages of dehydration):
Fully made of food stainless steel 304
Width: 50 cm
Its function is to filter the pellet chips from the oil through four stages Gradually to shake off
The pellet chips during the filtration.
The vibrator engine is equipped with two closed Silencers (Turkish origin).
Vibrator capacity: 750 kg
The first vibrator reverses the second one in filtering the oil
And it conforms to the British model with its internal blades.
The vibrator is equipped with a pipe on the tub which has a perforated Sieve
That returns the refined oil from the pellet chips back to the fryer Automatically.
The second stage conveyor:
Fully made of food stainless steel 304
Width: 40 cm
It consists of a stainless steel Tank with an engine with a spiral ending Equipped with an inverter from LG,
To control the flow amount of the Flavor receiving vibrator which is a precise distribution system
To spray the flavor.
The Seasoning equipped with:
- Multi-speed electrical seasoning vibrator from VIBSIS.
- Extra device to spray the air with the flavor as desired.
- Calibration unit to determine the amount of air that helps the pellet chips to be coated fully.
All the base is made of stainless steel.
Flavor Mixing Drum:
Made of stainless steel 304
Length: 2.5 m
Equipped with an inverter from LG.
The Flavor drum is closed almost completely from the material exit side to
Reduce the flavor powder waste, in a new advanced system.
- All electric parts are from SCHNEIDER French.
- Electricity: 380 volt // 50-60 Hz
- All Bearings are from SKF Germany, Swiss and France origins.
Our company held a Patented for the Extruder and Pellet frying lines for
10 years form the Turkish Government.
CertificateS of Quality
ISO 9001 - ISO 18001-OHSAS 18001
and the quality certificate of CE European products
Outline Production Line